Our blog has moved!

Visit our new home here:
http://www.ibelmopan.com

Belize Testimony



danlingye:

I learned a lot in Belize-about God, about myself, and about other people. I really learned in Belize that people are not that different. Despite major cultural, linguistic, and other differences, all the people in Belize are just like me because they are all sinners who need God. The team members that I thought were really confident about their faith and confident about themselves had a lot more problems on the inside than I previously thought. In Belize, I realized that I can talk to and communicate with basically any person, even if I think I’m somewhat socially awkward and even if I think I don’t have a lot in common with the person I am talking to, because everyone has a lot in common just by being human. When I prayed for people in English and they prayed in Spanish at the same time, it really did not matter that we didn’t understand each other, what mattered was God.


0 comments:

 

Why iBelmopan?

Don’t let your data or brand just sit there and gather dust any longer. If you don’t know how to get the attention and impact for your data/brand you can now trust in our data wizards or creatives to provide that service for you. Using the best practices in data visualization and graphic designing, our team will craft up the perfect narrative for your brand or company.

Questions? Email us at hello@ibelmopan.com

Belize Startups

We are also keen to feature Startups and creatives in the region of Belize. If you’re a Belizean startup or creative firm and would like to be featured here, click on the "Submit Your Business" button to give us a shout.