Our blog has moved!

Visit our new home here:
http://www.ibelmopan.com

PES 2013 Rocks My Chest Hairs [REVIEW]

PES 2013 review
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013, or as we gamers call it, PES 2013, has finally been released and I am jamming ever since.

I have to admit that KONAMI really did an excellent job this time. The control and game-play of PES 2013 rocks my chest hairs, if you know what that means. It has excellent new features and the logic of the game didn't change much, I liked that!

My heart pounds and make noises like an old muffler just talking about it. I can't wait to reach home and jam some more PES 2013 -- hopefully the wifey doesn't mind.

The latest version of the popular football game is the best ever. I am not a huge fan of computer games but this is the only game I play and will ever play in my life, I pledge to that! That is to show you how sick this game is -- its addictive! Screw FIFA 2013 and their high-tech graphics! PES 2013 rules!

Even though the game requires newer and faster hardware specifications, than its earlier versions, I still managed to run it on my old HP DV 5000 that has intel graphics. It is a miracle because PES 2012 didn't run in this same computer.

Game on!

0 comments:

 

Why iBelmopan?

Don’t let your data or brand just sit there and gather dust any longer. If you don’t know how to get the attention and impact for your data/brand you can now trust in our data wizards or creatives to provide that service for you. Using the best practices in data visualization and graphic designing, our team will craft up the perfect narrative for your brand or company.

Questions? Email us at hello@ibelmopan.com

Belize Startups

We are also keen to feature Startups and creatives in the region of Belize. If you’re a Belizean startup or creative firm and would like to be featured here, click on the "Submit Your Business" button to give us a shout.