Our blog has moved!

Visit our new home here:
http://www.ibelmopan.com

Look for inspiration in the simple things of life

...I know that is easier said than done. But looking for inspiration shouldn't be hard for anyone, especially if you live in paradise. There are so many things to do here in beautiful Belize.

Every time I feel down I take a day off and travel to a distant peaceful place (perhaps a Maya ruin). While admiring and enjoying the beauty of nature, I forget my problems, and make room for some inspiration.

That is just one in a millions of ways that you can find inspiration.

Talking to people with seniority in your specific field or career also help you to become inspired or joining groups with people that share the same views like you.

I know time is an issue but honestly these things shouldn't take much time from your busy schedule. I tried all of these that I mentioned above and each and every one worked so great for me. You should try them if you are seeking some inspiration.

0 comments:

 

Why iBelmopan?

Don’t let your data or brand just sit there and gather dust any longer. If you don’t know how to get the attention and impact for your data/brand you can now trust in our data wizards or creatives to provide that service for you. Using the best practices in data visualization and graphic designing, our team will craft up the perfect narrative for your brand or company.

Questions? Email us at hello@ibelmopan.com

Belize Startups

We are also keen to feature Startups and creatives in the region of Belize. If you’re a Belizean startup or creative firm and would like to be featured here, click on the "Submit Your Business" button to give us a shout.