Our blog has moved!

Visit our new home here:
http://www.ibelmopan.com

Tell me about yourself

tell me about yourselfHas anyone asked you lately to talk about yourself? I think this is like the most difficult question to answer today. Before it was easy to talk about yourself but with the introduction of Facebook, Twitter and the mobile phone we have lost some part of our identity. 

Honestly, if someone would just pop that question in my face, right now, I would end up lying about myself. That is the reality. How do we fix that? I have no clue. So next time someone asks you to talk about yourself, you should know how to answer. Go do your homework and learn about yourself. Sounds weird but it I am absolutely right.

In fact let me ask you this, "Tell me about Yourself?" Gotcha!!!


0 comments:

 

Why iBelmopan?

Don’t let your data or brand just sit there and gather dust any longer. If you don’t know how to get the attention and impact for your data/brand you can now trust in our data wizards or creatives to provide that service for you. Using the best practices in data visualization and graphic designing, our team will craft up the perfect narrative for your brand or company.

Questions? Email us at hello@ibelmopan.com

Belize Startups

We are also keen to feature Startups and creatives in the region of Belize. If you’re a Belizean startup or creative firm and would like to be featured here, click on the "Submit Your Business" button to give us a shout.