Our blog has moved!

Visit our new home here:
http://www.ibelmopan.com

A moment of gratitude

It is the day after Valentine's day and I still have more love to share. This time I would like to show some appreciation for those who take five minutes of their time everyday to visit this neat little space on the internet, called iBelmopan.

You guys know who you are and I don't need to mention any names. I am so grateful and lucky to have you guys as part of this wonderful community. You the readers are the most important part of this blog and I literally run out of words to express how deeply happy you make me feel.

Blogging is not just a habit but it has become part of my life as well. The excellent feedback and response that I get from you make this community what it is and that is the essence of what blogging really is. So I am living a wonderful experience and I must thank you for that.

It all started about two years ago and I couldn't imagine that this blog would actually reach the amount of people that it has reached today. The feeling is amazing and it motivates me to keep sharing information everyday.

Thanks you and thank you.

0 comments:

 

Why iBelmopan?

Don’t let your data or brand just sit there and gather dust any longer. If you don’t know how to get the attention and impact for your data/brand you can now trust in our data wizards or creatives to provide that service for you. Using the best practices in data visualization and graphic designing, our team will craft up the perfect narrative for your brand or company.

Questions? Email us at hello@ibelmopan.com

Belize Startups

We are also keen to feature Startups and creatives in the region of Belize. If you’re a Belizean startup or creative firm and would like to be featured here, click on the "Submit Your Business" button to give us a shout.